Image by Sean MacEntee via Flickr
One thing we have consistently heard is the need for an in-depth social media workshop. Well, here it is. Our friends at McLellan Marketing Group are hosting a day long workshop on November 8th at the Greater Des Moines Partnership.
This is a social media workshop light on hype and razzle-dazzle and heavy on practical business outcomes. Before you launch any marketing tactic, you need a solid strategy. But somehow, because Facebook pages are free, companies have lost sight of this truth and end up frustrated and disappointed at their lackluster results.
This workshop will fix that for good. Come talk goals, audience personas, how to find the right social media tools and what the heck you should do with them to actually have it impact your business.
This workshop will be led by Drew McLellan who:
- The Wall Street Journal says his blog is a must read for entrepreneurs
- Has a Klout (social influence) score higher than Arianna Huffington of Huffington Post
- Was just named one of the 40 most approachable A-Listers on Twitter
- Listed as one of the top marketing blogs globally
- Speaks nationally on social media and marketing
The cost? Only $74 through October 21 and $97 after that.
You can register by clicking here.
Tuesday, November 8
9:00 a.m. – 3 p.m. (lunch provided)
Greater Des Moines Partnership
700 Locust St., Suite 100